Saturday, May 9, 2009

My morning...

yea...
today early morning went
breakfast wif my grandparents
at fortune palace for dim sum...
yum yum...

my lovely grandparents...

my papa ^^ aka my superman...

den after makan...
went to grandapa hus lu...
den when we went there...

i saw my cousin !!
so happy lea !!!
hahah...
love to see them...
den my third uncle oso there..

they r so cute...
and hao jie is a big fan of
100 plus....
he love 100 plus so much...
every time oso c him drink..

kidz always lik to stick to daddy..

fans of 100 plus...
hahha...


so cute ^^

den suddenly mu mum walk to the garden
and say
the flower so nice !!
den all of us run out n c...


er...
i think this call liliy gua..
hahha...
kinda nice..

den....
we found out that there is weird tree in my
grandpa hus..
hahha...
even my grandpa oso dono wat tree...


so ugly !!!

---------------------------------------------------

hmm....
tml..
my superman is goin to fly
to shanghai for misson....
for 2 weeks....
T.T
gonna miss him badly.....
take care ya superman...

and !!
my uncle is bac form aus...
but sad that...
he is goin bac tml...
T.T...
miss him so much...
and of course his family...
dono how many century i din seen them dy...
and this time they come bac oso din meet them..
coz too rush...
den jz come here few days to attend
a wedding dinner den fly bac...
sad....
ppl is here dy oso cant meet...
T.T

hmm...
nvm lo...
next time....

mayb i can fly over to aus and meet u ?
hahha...
hope so ler....
and can go n meet hock thai aka hock chai tim...
hahaha...




No comments: