Sunday, May 31, 2009

happy birthday Qi yuan ^^

happy birthday
to my best buddy...
qi yuan ^^aka ah fong...
hahaha....

hey big boy dy lo..
dont always bully me k...
i kinda cham de lea...
hahah...
anyway..
wish u all the best n stay happy ^^

so last fri we celebrated for this sau sing gong...
ahha..
u see v all so good lo... bcoz of u ponteng schl
to celebrate wif u ...
hahha...

so we went to cheong k lo...
lazy to write..
c pic la..
haha...

kai xiang n birthday boy...


the girls ^^


kai xiang... y u so shy ??

me n pei yee


wooi pang !! finally he sing.....

hahah...
den of course is cut the cake ler...

after that...
as usual la....
birthday de tradition...
use the mouth n take the candle out
from the cake..
hahhaa....

blow~~~


hahhaha.....
brand new facial...

not my birthday i oso kena T.T

me n wooi pang...

qi yuan n me...

this is how the cake look like after
we ply wif it...

tada....
hahha....
qi yuan...
hope u hv a wonderful birthday ^^




No comments: