Sunday, March 22, 2009

zap~~ zap~~ zap~~

yeah...
early in da morning wake up
by my mimi...
duh~~~
have to wake up from my dream..
den mimi say go for breakfast wor...
haiz.....
okie lo..
den we went for dim sum...
yummmy yummy~~~
i ate my favourite siu mai !!!
bahahaha....
den after that went xxx
for my hair cut...
actually ytd i should hv done my hair cut...
but dued to the tortoise speed of that shop..
i din manage to cut...
ytd wheni went in i ask
" er.... how long should i wait ar ?"
" still got 4 ppl den ur turn"
den i was lik...
4 ppl ar...
okie lo wait lo...
den ...........................
when i look at my watch..
is ald 3 sumtin !!!
><> i hv to go for tt tim !!!
that time i was lik..
really goin to be mad dy !!!
feel lik wanna boom her shop !!!
den i tell her..
erm.. i think i dowan to wait dy la..
coz i hv to go for my tt dy la.
den she said..
" har... next 1 is ur turn dy lea..."
i wab lik...
== wat ?!!!!
watever... i'm not goin to wait dy !!!
so today oni went for my hair cut lu~~
erm...
went in sit there n wait for my turn lo..
den a guy walk towards me....
den i wan lik...
er.... plz... u r not the 1 who is
goin to cut for me....
die....
he is the 1...
den i ask again lo...
" er... u cut for me ar ? "
"yes ar..."
den i was lik...
wat ?!! u ady look lik a ghost den u sumore
cut for me ar ??
will i be the same as u after that ??
hahhaha...
den
zap~~ zap~~ zap~~~
den o.....
suddenly !!
i feel lik he looks lik michael jackson !!
omg !!! really !!!
dono is handsome lea...
or.......
hahha.. u guys noe la..
think urself la..
hahaha
by the way...
his name is dexter...
den hor...
his hair hor...
tutup 1 side of his eye dy de wor...
means he is using 1 eye to cut for me
hahahhaa...
i'm wondering that....
hello... u boleh see ar ??
n hor dono he can aim accurate anot o..
hahhhaa....
so scare he will cut senget...
cut till half hor...
den outside there...
a man standing there..
and starering at us....
both if us was lik ==
er..... wat he wan ar ??
cut hair ar ??
no wor... he botak 1 wor...
er...... stare quite long lo..
er... mayb is dexter hair....
too weird dy gua...
hahahah...
or mayb he feels lik he
tutup his 1 side of his eye
cut for me very pro gua..
hahaha....
hmm...
finally finished...
er... not bad la...
he cut till okie okie la...
den went to garndpa hus...
er... den mimi bought marshmellow
den give 1 to my grandpa and eat...
hahaha...
he likes it !!
he show his tumb
to us n tell us is nice...
hahha....
cute grandpa...
love u.....
muackz....
yea yea....
tml schl starts...
hmmm...
cant on9 often and blogging lo...
okie la..
gtg oioi dy lo..
nite...

No comments: