Saturday, March 28, 2009

earth hour !!!

hahaha.....
did u off the light just now ??
i did !!
hahaha...

so my mimi decided to take
a walk at our garden there...
so jalan lor....

when we walk out...
ei...
really got ppl oso off light de wor..
hahha....
but some curi ayam 1...
got off light...
but hor....
on TV lea....
cheh~~~~

den walk walk walk....
saw those kids plying outside..
they r plying
" london bridge is falling down "
" falling down"
..............
hahaha....
i wish i can join them too ><
but......
i'm too big size to go through their hand..
bahahhaa.....

the weather is kinda nice...
and quite cold ling too...
coz b4 that raining ma....

after awhile den many ppl
walk out as us dy lea..
hahha....
suddenly so many ppl..
lik walking in a shopping complex...
but got nth to buy n c 1...
hahhahaa.....

--------------------------------------

went home...
cont wif my project...
aikz aikz.......

project ing~~~

den...
ytd i had done
sumtin to my wall....

hahahaa.....
hope there few words
can make me work harder ler...


my time table ><

gonna cont wif my project dy...

ciaos~~~

No comments: