Friday, March 20, 2009

aww~~~

my skul holiday's gonna
end soon~~~~~
hmm... wondering wat i hv done in
this holiday...

the ans is...
NOTHGIN
duh~~~

waste my holiday....
as i plan to do some studies
but end up wif nth....

haiz...haiz...haiz....
meixin ar.....
u really a lazy bugs huh ??

yea....
i'm just enjoying my holiday...
eat
sleep
plying around
stick to the tv
er....
i guess nth else..

hahahah....
but i do spend my holiday
wif a story book...
that my dad bought me
last year for christmas present
hehehe...

nice book...
makes me burn my might night oils on it...
cant take my eyes off...
hahaha....

love sidney sheldon books lots~~~
hmm....
think i'm goin for a hair cut tml..
den bring my fon memory card
to the "doctor "
and c wat "sickness" he get...
hahahaha....

okayss....
goin for my meal...
ciaos~~~

No comments: