Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm Back .... wakakakkaa~~~

back from china dy la.......
miss my home towan so muchi ar !!!
hahahah......
a lot of things to post !!!

but at first hv to post my christmas celebration
at my uncle hus 1st...
hehhee....

lazy to write...
so just show u guys some pic la....


me....
hahha....

brother !!

babies are busy plying...

ops....
kinda blur...
my uncle is cutting the huge ham !!

sis ~~~

kiss eu ><
cousins.....

they torture the monkey !!!

santa grandpa and grandma....

oh~~
tired... oioi dy...

the present !!!

den we start to exchange our present...
suddenly my dad take out three present
and said merry Christmas to three of us...

3 of us was like so surprise that papa and mami
bought us christmas present too....
oh~~ thanks a lot... muaCkz.....

3 of us was so happy wif our present !!!
wee ^^.......
i got a book that i love it so so SO much !!
that's is written by Sidney Sheldon...
the title is Tell me your dreams.....
GREAT !!!
before that i had bought 1 of his book too...
call the naked face...
den i tell papa that i like this writer books...
but kinda hard to find his book....
surprise that papa bought me that book...
thanks....

den my sis got her dream watch !!!
OMD !!! wow ~~~
great !!! hahah......

brother get his dream present too !!
a basket ball...
i think everyone got what he or she wants....
happy ^^

my book ^^

my sis watch !!

cool man !!!

a ball without air...
hahaha...

that's how i celebrate my Christmas ^^

No comments: