Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Special Hand Make Birthday Card ^^


A special hand made card
from my babe
sOoKkUaN ^^

this is a belated birthday card...
although it's late...
but is still
meaningful to me...

i appreciate it very much
although it is just a
simple card
that using colour paper cut and paste
a
few words...

for me..
this is the most
special card that i have never receive..
i will keep this card nicely for the rest of my
life
cause it is made by
you
and
there is only
101 in the world...

haha..
and when i have children in the future
i wanna show them this card and tell them..
this card is made by
aunty sookkuan..
hahah.... don't angry ya...

this post is for the one who made this card for me...
sOoKkUaN
thanks a lot...
thanks for being my best friend
thanks for present me this card
thanks for always stay beside me when i face any problem and help me
thanks for sharing secret with me
thanks for every thing......

although i just know you for a
few years..
but it's already enough for us to know each other...
hope our
friendship will last forever....

lastly...
thanks sookkuan...

No comments: