Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life + cRazY fRiend = hAppy to haVe you guYs...

Yesterday went back school
for librarian duty...
hmm....

At first,
wake up in the morning...
my mood is damn bad..
cause... hmm..
something bad happen to me...
and really dowan it happened to me...
yea... but it happened dy..
so i have to face it......

went to school...
saw my babe sookkuan there dy...
so went into the library to do my things 1st...
really don't feel like talking to anyone at all....

then when yuan bin and seng hua came...
my mood started to changed...
we start to make joke of everyone..
craping....
playing around...
really happy....
then start to do some cleaning job..
after finished..

i started to sat down...
my mind start to think again..
again and again...
trying to think why this happened ?
why this happened to me ?
and
I'm sorry if I'm wrong...
i start to put my head on the table and sleep..
try not to think...

they saw me..
and sookkuan came towards me
and wake me up..
yea...
i quickly keep all my sadness
and try to smile =)

then went in bilik kerja
and have fun !!

then we play a game...
hahahah...
called ' the second time cop game'
hahaha....
yb and sh invent it...
haha...


oh...
forgot to rotate...
this is the game..
can't see anything =(



every seems so concentrate
playing it...


hahaha....
too silly lalat !!!

oh...
no !! seng hua...
don't die T.T

I'm dead too....

no !!!!
babe.... plz don't
chop off my finger....
T.T

the latest fashion !!!
KUSO style....
present by our model...
SENG HUA....

---------------------------------
yea...
we so much fun !!!

after finish duty..
we went for makan...
we went to a new restaurant...
hum........
for me..
i don't like that restaurant....
er... hard to tell..
ugh~~
watever....


our drink...


head home...
four of us taking the same bus..
cause babe sookkuan is coming to my house...

yea... that's my day..
and today dad and mum back home ^^



2 comments:

sookkuan said...

omg....gosh....
why u put that picture...
i vy ugly leh haha
and seng hua tat u oso dare to put ar...
don let he see it leh haha..
later u will giv him kill

~#~*taffy*~#~ said...

hahhaa....
my blog lea...
i can put wat i want to put ma..
hahaha...