Tuesday, November 11, 2008

happy belated sweet 16 birthday to myself.....

23 of October was my birthday...
yea... was over long long time ago dy...
because of my laziness....
so.... only i post it today ^^

i had promise myself that i must post this...
cause i wanna thanks all those people that had
wish me
celebrate with me
and present me....

First,
wanna thanks
my FAMILY,
xue ni, sook kuan, wee choon,
chung ka, adrian,
sue sien, meiqi, fui chin,
lulu, choon nam,
seng hua, chin yi, cyrus,
samuel, huiyi,
joe, kian ann, luyi,
qi yuan, chun yap, kai bin,
sook man, yuan bin,
lammy and people that i forget to mention...
thank you so much......

without u all i think my birthday would not be so perfect ..
especially my brother...
tell u guys..
he was so cute !!!
he said that...

' Sis.. i wanna be the 1st 1 who wish u !! '
haha... i said that
' hey... impossible.. go back to your room and sleep.'
guess what he have done ?!!
he take his alarm clock and put it beside me and set the time at 12...
he said in this way he can be the 1st ^^
==" what a cute brother i have !!
' ring ' ~~~~~~
happy birthday sis !!!
he be the 1st 1 who wish me ^^

morning went to schl for exam....
haiz... birthday + exam = sad
but.....
with u guys...
it become =)

yea.... ppl wish me..
present me...
thanks u all... muaCkz......


thanks you guys...
muackz.....

card from my lovely babe ^^


T- shirt one...
black from chin yi
white from suesien,meiqi and fuichin...

No comments: