Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa ^^

Happy birthday to u..
happy birthday to u...
happy birthday to GRANDPA...
happy birthday to u ^^

last Sunday went to restaurant to celebrate grandpa birthday ^^
happy ... cause can meet all my uncle n aunty...
and of course all my cousin...

em... the food over there not bad ....
then sambil chat with everyone lo....

hahaha.... me having.....
sure u guys think that is wine write ?
haha... just sparkling juice....

me n sista ^^

after finish then head to another grandpa house....
went there to meet my aunty and my cousin that is going to married...
congrats !!!!
after having dinner at my grandpa place...
head home to watch Olympic closing ceremony.....
hahah...
nice nice nice ~~
the fire works are nice ^^

on year 2012 going to meet Olympic again at London......

No comments: