Thursday, February 7, 2008

The first day of chinise new year !!!! ^^

GONG XI FA CHAI !!!!! is the first day of new year !!!!
haha.... wake up early in the morning then go n wish my daddy n mummy
HAPPY CHINISE NEW YEAR n wish them stay HEALTH and so on.... =)

Then al of us go n take bath then went 2 my grand parents house ....
When we go in says again HAPPY CHINISE NEW YEAR then get ANGPAU !!!
WoW happy !!!! hehee..... then my grandma say " Go go go , go n makan if not afterwards
cannot eat all those cookies ".... so all the chlidren run 2 the kitchen n makan .... YUM YUM ...

After finish makan then go n ply wif al those cute cute baby ......
OMG !!! ply wif them is tired then i go to schl..... phew.......

Then afternoon went back my hus... coz my daday fren is comin ...
then my daddy go n buy sate for them ...
haha.... then makan again !!! after CHY sure i will become 'FEI PO ' dy..... T.T

Ops.... hv 2 go nw again go 2 my daddy frens 2 take angpau again .... hehhee.......
ok la hv 2 stop here ...
BYE BYE



~*~# taffy #~*~









No comments: