Saturday, February 2, 2008

About me......^^

Hey....is me taffy here .....
I'm still a student......
I'm 15 this year....hum... act is 16 la...
but my buff day not yet over..... ^^
Hum.... I'm a girl who like DAY DREAMING.....
n do sum crazy thing..... like a sa po....haha....

I'm a big fans of jay chou too..... ^^
i like him so so so much !!!!
his talent that make me love him so so much !!!
but i still dono y sum people don't like him ???

okay..... this is the first time i write blog...
i know it is not good enuf but i will try my best 2 make it better next time......
n i hope i can share some of my memories here with u guys....
take care n stay happy ya ^^




*~#~[taffy]~#~*



2 comments:

Anna said...

Hey there! Taffy^^ It's me! Anna!
how are u??? I just saw your blog nd Y'know??? It looks good!!! even tought u didn't yet write a lot ^^ eheh
erhm... dunno what else I can say.
hope u have a nice day ^^ eheh bye ^^

Sh0rt Xu3n! said...

fui yorr....meixin write blog~~!! heheXX..anyway...i will give u some comment loL...miss ya!!!